To improve the quality of life in Elkhart County by inspiring generosity.
What We Learned From Our Community – 2013/2014 Listening Tour
- We will prioritize $$ around grant making in the areas of Youth Development & Vibrant Community.
- We will preserve community volunteers as the leaders and decision makers in the grant process.
- We will play an active role in supporting our Elkhart County based non profit organizations.
- We will play a quiet but influential role within our community with a “lead from behind” directive.
- We will use evidence to inform our decision making in a collaborative way for the benefit of our community.
- We will place a higher value on programs that inspire acts of volunteerism and generosity.
ECCF is an accredited organization by the Community Foundations National Standards Board; recognized for high standards in Ethical and Operational Standards.